Privacy And Cookies
Privacy And Cookies
Privacy And Cookies
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number,
Users may, however, visit our Site Anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that that action may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, Internet service providers utilised, and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
- Google Analytics - We use a free tool provided by Google which anonymously stores details of how you are using the website. You cannot be identified from this information but Google will place cookies on your device.
- AddThis - We also use a free tool called AddThis which allows you to easily share the page you are on to social media websites like Facebook and Twitter. The plugin also anonymously tracks how you use the website which helps us to improve.
- Members Area - In order to log you in to the website we also use a Session cookie. Without this the Members Area would not work and you would immediately be logged out after signing in.
How we use collected information
BSAP, collects and uses Users personal information for the following purpose:
- To respond to the email address Users provide in response to their inquiries and/or other requests or questions placed through the "Contact" function on the website.
- It should be noted that Members of the Society are required to separately acknowledge and agree to a Data Handling Agreement.
- To send periodic emails to registered members -To the email address Users provide in response to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Last updated: 01/09/2021